Juno (HP) – Two Part Powder Resin Systems:
A powder and liquid hardener which when mixed creates an embossing paste. This paste hardens in around 15 minutes which may vary depending on the ambient temperature.
This material is used to make counterforces for embossing boards between 200g to 500g.
This system is recommended for making counterforces for a small single die only.
- Apply or spray on a suitable release agent on the metal die.
- Measure and pour the required amount of powder into a mixing container.
- Measure and pour the required amount of liquid hardener into a mixing container and mix.
- Pour into the required areas of the die.
- Remove any air bubbles.
- Place backing board on top and press firmly down.
- Wait for mixture to set.
- When cured remove from die and trim as required.